ROOTED is an online course providing gospel-centered support for adoptive and foster families—designed specifically for families, churches, orphan ministries, counselors, and adoption agencies.
Christian families, inspired by the gospel of Jesus Christ, are often at the forefront of adoption and foster care. But for many of these parents there can also be unique, complex challenges.
ROOTED is a timely resource that will help you connect God’s love to your parenting, equipping you with a Biblical framework and practical skills for parenting children who have trauma, hurt, and rejection in their past and other post-placement challenges.
Includes teaching from:
- Dr. Paul David Tripp
- Dr. Voddie Baucham
- Dr. Jon Bergeron, clinical psychologist
- Dr. Larry Bergstrom of the Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Mary Bennett, play therapy expert
- Dr. Kevin Peck, pastor at Austin Stone
- Dr. Jeremy Lelek, President of the Association of Biblical Counselors
- Robin Pennington, Co-Founder of HFO
- Halim Suh, pastor at Austin Stone
- Jill Minnix, HFO Board Member