Rooted is an online training course that provides gospel-centered support for adoptive and foster families.
Christian families, inspired by the gospel of Jesus Christ, are often at the forefront of adoption and foster care. But for many of these parents, caring for children with traumatic or difficult pasts can bring complex challenges.
Rooted is a timely resource to help parents connect God’s love to their parenting, equipping them with a Biblical framework and practical skills for parenting children dealing with traumatic pasts and other post-placement challenges. Rooted is currently being used in churches, agencies, and homes around the country. You can check out what people are saying here.
- Unlimited Vimeo access to all 12 Rooted video lessons, with teaching from Dr. Paul David Tripp, Dr. Jon Bergeron, Dr. Kevin Peck, Voddie Baucham, Halim Suh, and many more (over 170 minutes of total video content)
- 2 paperback copies of the Rooted Study Guide (Need extra copies? You can order those here.)
- 2 bonus videos of Paul David Tripp and Voddie Baucham recounting their own families’ adoption journeys
- Your Introduction to Rooted (Dr. Jon Bergeron, Dr. Paul David Tripp, Dr. Voddie Baucham, and Dr. Kevin Peck)
- Seeing Our Children (Dr. Jon Bergeron, Dr. Paul David Tripp, and Dr. Voddie Baucham)
- Relating to Our Children (Dr. Jon Bergeron, Dr. Paul David Tripp, and Dr. Voddie Baucham)
- Helping Our Children (Dr. Jon Bergeron, Dr. Paul David Tripp, and Dr. Voddie Baucham)
- Pursuing Holistic Health (Dr. Larry Bergstrom)
- Do You Love Me? (Dr. Larry Bergstrom)
- Building Bridges to Your Child’s Heart (Dr. Mary Bennet on Play Therapy)
- Becoming Your Child’s Biblical Counselor (Dr. Jeremy Lelek)
- The Safe Church (Robin Pennington)
- The Reality of Spiritual Warfare (Halim Suh)
- The Role of the Father as Leader (Dr. Kevin Peck)
- The Role of the Mother (Jill Minnix)
How do I access the Rooted videos? When you purchase Rooted, you will receive an email with your receipt and a link to view the videos. We recommend holding onto that email for easy access, but you will also be able to access them by signing in at our online courses page.
What happened to the original Rooted for Churches and Rooted for Agencies products? We found that the multiple versions of Rooted created confusion among some customers. To avoid any more confusion, we’re offering a single Rooted package from now on, with additional study guides available here.
I took the course through a church or agency, and now I would like access to the videos. Can I get a discount? Absolutely. Ask your course leader to reach out to us at email@example.com from the email used for the initial order. Once they let us know how many people participated in the course, we’ll send enough codes for each participant to buy the curriculum for just $35.95.
Any other questions? Just check out our blog post on the switch or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org